Last week, the ten finalists for the Belarusian ticket to Eurovision 2016 were announced. At that point, national broadcaster BTRC said that the national final would take place no later than Monday 25 January, but with no set date as yet.
Today BTRC has announced that the selection show will take place on Friday 22 January 2016.
The running order in which the competing songs will perform has also been decided:
- Alexey Gross – Flame
- Sasha Zakharik – Glory Night
- Valeriya Sadovskaya – Not Alone
- Radiovolna – Radio Wave
- The EM – Turn Around
- Navi – Geta Zyamlya
- Alexander Ivanov – How To Fly
- Anastasiya Malashkevich – Pray For Love
- Kirill Yermakov – Running To The Sun
- NAPOLI – My Universe
The act to represent Belarus in Stockholm will be decided by 100% televoting.