As we are getting closer to the special broadcast of Eurovision: Europe Shine A Light, the organisers have announced the formation of a Eurovision Choir, and they are inviting you, the Eurovision fans to participate and sing along to Johnny Logan’s ‘What’s Another Year’.
How can you participate?
Eurovision are asking it’s fans to get dressed in your best Eurovision outfit, and decorate where you will film with flags, and to sing along to Johnny Logan’s ‘What’s Another Year’.
Make sure you film yourselves singing along to the full song, including waving your arms during its chorus. You are to remind yourselves of the song by watching the video of his performance below:
- Use the device 16:9, horizontal/landscape;
- Record in 1920 x 1080 HD;
- Use the latest device possible with a tripod, or on a steady base;
- Submit the files in Quicktime / MOV format (your device should do this automatically);
- Ensure you are well lit by a window or a light near your device; – Send the file in the highest resolution via Wetransfer to [email protected] (alternatively via Google Drive, OneDrive, Box and Dropbox);
- Include your name, country, age(s), email address and phone number.
Make sure to plan quickly, you only have until Friday, the 24th April to submit your entries.
Will you be participating in this Eurovision initiative? Let us know! Be sure to stay updated by following @ESCXTRA on Twitter, @escxtra on Instagram and liking our Facebook page for the latest updates! Also, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to see our reactions to the over the coming months.