Tonight, the second semifinal of the Eurovision Song Contest 2021 took place at Ahoy Rotterdam. Ten countries have made it through to the final. We have unfortunately had to say goodbye to seven others. Below, you can see which countries we will see again on Saturday’s Grand Final.
Ten envelopes, ten countries for the Eurovision final
The show tonight, hosted by Nikkie de Jager, Chantal Janzen, Jan Smit and Edsilia Rombley, saw seventeen acts fighting for just ten tickets to the final of the Eurovision Song Contest. The hosts revealed the qualifiers in the following order, which is random. The order below does not reflect the semifinal result.
- Albania: Anxhela Peristeri – Karma
- Serbia: Hurricane – Loco Loco
- Bulgaria: VICTORIA – Growing Up Is Getting Old
- Moldova: Natalia Gordienko – Sugar
- Portugal: The Black Mamba – Love Is On My Side
- Iceland: Daði og Gagnamagnið – 10 Years
- San Marino: Senhit – Adrenalina
- Switzerland: Gjon’s Tears – Tout l’univers
- Greece: Stefania – Last Dance
- Finland: Blind Channel – Dark Side