The first ever edition of Una Voce per San Marino took place tonight with eighteen artists all hoping to represent San Marino at the Eurovision Song Contest 2022. After exciting evening Achille Lauro was chosen to perform “Stripper” in Turin for San Marino!
Eighteen songs competed tonight. Nine of the artists qualified from the Emerging Artists category while nine artists qualified to the final automatically. The result was determined by jury vote only.
Una Voce per San Marino: final
- Aaron Sibley – Pressure – third place
- Achille Lauro – Stripper – winner
- Alessia Labate – World falls down
- Basti – Running
- Burak Yeter & Alessandro Coli – More than you – second place
- Camille Cabaltera – Move ’em like you never did
- Cristina Ramos – Heartless game
- Elena & Francesco Faggi – Nothing can blow me out
- Fabry & Labiuse ft. Miodio – Blu
- Francesco Monte – Mi ricordo di te (Adrenalina)
- Ivana Spagna – Seriously in love
- Kurt Cassar – Tears of gold
- Mary Claire – Tiramisù
- Mate – DNA
- Matteo Faustini – L’ultima parola
- Tony Cicco, Deshedus & Alberto Fortis – Sono un uomo
- Valerio Scanu – Io credo
- Vina Rose – Sweet denial
The winner Achille Lauro will represent San Marino at the Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy. San Marino will compete in the second semi-final of the contest on May 12th and Achille Lauro will perform on the first half of the show.
Did your favourite win? Let us know! Be sure to stay updated by following @ESCXTRA on Twitter, @escxtra on Instagram and liking our Facebook page for the latest updates! Also, be sure to follow us on Spotify for the latest music from your favourite Eurovision acts. As well as YouTube to see our reactions to the news in the run up to the 2022 contest in Turin!