The EuroClub has rightly obtained its status of being the official party venue for all Eurovision Song Contest competitors, fans and press for the weeks of May that take up the contest. Now, it is Turin’s turn to showcase its nightlife and party-atmosphere for all things Eurovision!
What is the EuroClub?
The EuroClub is traditionally recognised as a set of spaces dotted around various locations in the host city for Eurovision guests and participants to mingle. More often than not, these venues often host star-studded social gatherings and Eurovision-related parties and are unmissable.
So, what plans does the City of Turin have to transform the Italian city into a festivity-filled hotspot?
What are Turin’s plans?
The city of Turin has elected 10 venues that will act as EuroClub space. These will offer broad access, and discounts to accreditation holders. These include:
- Clubs – including the historic Pick-Up Dal 1971 nightclub, and the Supermarket Club, known for hosting not only music events, but also theatre and literature.
- Coffee bars – including the Otium Pea Club, a unique event space, open from morning until late in the evening. The multifunctional space BAUHAUS and One Apple, located in the heart of downtown Turin are also select venues.
- Hubs – including La Centrale, located in the headquarters of Lavazza, and stylish cocktail lounge, Snodo.
- Restaurants – including Eataly Lingotto, known for its diverse range of outdoor dining and delicacy options, and the cosy and faamily-friendly Osteria Lanterna.
- Shops – featuring the largest outdoor market in Europe, Mercato Centrale Torino.
If you’d like to read more about the official EuroClub 2022 venues, you can do so here!
Will you be attending Eurovision 2022 and if so, are you planning on attending the EuroClub? Let us know! Be sure to stay updated by following @ESCXTRA on Twitter, @escxtra on Instagram and liking our Facebook page for the latest updates! Also, be sure to follow us on Spotify and YouTube to see our reactions to the news from Turin 2022!