The YouTube views for the semi-final have been out a little over 12 hours but already we are seeing some clear leaders. We take a look at the Youtube views as they stand at 19:00 Friday evening.
Poland’s summer bop from Blanka leads the pack, with over 1.6 million views. They are followed by Albania’s , and then favourites Finland and Sweden.
- Poland: Blanka – Solo: 1,600,000
- Albania: Albina & Familja Kelmendi – Duje: 639,000
- Armenia: Brunette – Future Lover: 479,000
- Cyprus: Andrew Lambrou – Break a Broken Heart: 364,000
- Austria: TEYA & SALENA – Who The Hell Is Edgar?: 333,000
- Belgium: Gustaph – Because of You: 286,000
- Australia: Voyager – Promise: 278,000
- Slovenia: Joker Out – Carpe Diem: 257,000
- Lithuania: Monika Linkytė – Stay: 214,000
- Estonia: Alika – Bridges: 144,000
Unlike the data from semi-final one, the view counts on the qualifying songs for semi-final two are much closer. Blanka storms ahead, with over double the number of views as Albina & Familja Kelmendi. It’s worth noting that both of these entries have a lot of views on their national final performances too, with Blanka’s clocking in at 4.7 million views, while Albina & Familja Kelmendi’s Festivali i Këngës performance has 3 million.
After Armenia’s Brunette in third and Cyprus’ Andrew Lambrou in fourth, the remaining qualifiers all have between 200,000 views of each other. Is this reflective of the votes being much closer than in the first semi-final? We will find out on Sunday morning.
While none of the entries that failed to make it past the first semi were ahead of the qualifiers, this was not the case for semi-final two. In fact, based on views, Greece’s Victor Vernicos and Romania’s Theodor Andrei are among the top 10 most-viewed in the semi-final. Greece would rank in 6th (above Belgium) and Romania would rank in 10th (above Lithuania).
They slot in in the following order:
- Greece: Victor Vernicos – What They Say: 330,000
- Romania: Theodor Andrei – D.G.T (Off and On): 220,000
- Georgia: Iru – Echo: 159,000
- Denmark: Reiley – Breaking My Heart: 134,000
- Iceland: Diljá – Power: 81,000
- San Marino: Piqued Jacks – Like An Animal: 47,000
Be sure to stay updated by following @ESCXTRA on Twitter, @escxtra on Instagram, @escxtra on TikTok and liking our Facebook page for the latest updates! Also, be sure to follow us on Spotify for the latest music from your favourite Eurovision acts, as well as YouTube to see interviews from the Eurovision Song Contest 2023!
Comments on Blanka storms ahead in YouTube views following Eurovision’s second semi-final