France Télévisions have revealed the jury for upcoming ‘Eurovision France, c’est vous qui décidez!’. The broadcaster hosted a press conference at Apollo Théâre in Paris providing more details on the national final. The winner will represent France at the 2021 Eurovision Song Contest in Rotterdam.
- Amir (Eurovision 2016) – chairman of the jury
- Marie Myriam (Winner Eurovision 1977)
- Duncan Laurence (Winner Eurovision 2019)
- Élodie Gossuin (former French spokesperson)
- Jean-Paul Gaultier (fashion designer)
- Chimène Badi (Destination Eurovison 2019)
- Augustín Galiana (Winner of “Danse Avec Les Stars”)
- Natasha St-Pier (Eurovision 2001)
- André Manoukian (musician, Pop Idol judge)
- Michèle Bernier (actress & comedian)
In the first stage the public will select seven songs from the twelve to proceed to the final. Next the jury will give its wild card (L’Euro-ticket) to an eighth song. Finally for the last round both the jury and public will choose the winner from the final 8 songs with 50/50 split share of the vote.
“Eurovision France: C’est Vous Qui Décidez” will be broadcast live on the France 2 channel. International viewers will be able to stream the show on france2.tv. The broadcaster have yet to reveal the date for the contest, but we expect confirmation very soon.
- LMK – Magique
- Ali – Paris Me Dit
- Casanova – Tutti
- Barbara Pravi – Voilà
- Cephaz – On A Mangé Le Soleil
- Amui – Maeva
- Andriamad – Alléluia
- Philippine – Bah Non
- Juliette Moraine – Pourvu Qu’on M’Aime
- 21 Juin Le Duo – Peux-Tu Me Dire?
- Terence James – Je T’Emmènerai Danser
- Pony X – Amour Fou
France in Eurovision 2020
Tom Leeb was expected to represent France last year in Rotterdam with his song “Mon Alliée (The Best In Me)”. It was written by himself, Léa Ivanne, John Lundvik and Amir Haddad.
Unfortunately, before Tom could take to the stage in The Netherlands, the Eurovision Song Contest was announced to be cancelled this year. With Tom not returning to represent France in 2021, French broadcaster France 2 decide to return to a national final to choose the representative.
Stay up to date by following @ESCXTRA on Twitter, @escxtra on Instagram, and liking our Facebook page for the latest updates! As well as subscribing to our YouTube channel. Where you can watch our reactions to the news in the upcoming months.