Today the full results of the grand final of Una Voce per San Marino 2022 was revealed. Achille Lauro won the contest by a single point over Burak Yeter & Alessandro Coli.
Una Voce per San Marino 2022 final: results
1. Achille Lauro (41 points)
2. Burak Yeter & Alessandro Coli (40 points)
3. Aaron Sibley (39 points)
4. Spagna (37 points)
5. Matteo Faustini (35 points)
5. Francesco Monte (35 points)
7. Camille Cabaltera (34 points)
7. Vina Rose (34 points)
9. Deshedus feat. Tony Cicco & Alberto Fortis (33 points)
9. Mericler (33 points)
11. Basti (31 points)
11. Fabry & Labiuse feat. Miodio (31 points)
11. Elena & Francesco Faggi (31 points)
11. Cristina Ramos (31 points)
11. Valerio Scanu (31 points)
16. Kurt Cassar (30 points)
17. Alessia Labate (27 points)
17. Mate (27 points)
The jury panel of Una Voce per San Marino consisted of Mogol, Susanne Georgi, Simon Lee, Clasissa Martinelli and Dino Stewart. The jury voted each performance with scores from 1 to 10.
The winner Achille Lauro will represent San Marino at the Eurovision Song Contest 2022 in Turin, Italy with the song “Stripper”. San Marino will compete in the second semi-final of the contest on May 12th and Achille Lauro will perform on the first half of the show.
Who was your favourite in Una Voce per San Marino? Let us know! Be sure to stay updated by following @ESCXTRA on Twitter, @escxtra on Instagram and liking our Facebook page for the latest updates! Also, be sure to follow us on Spotify for the latest music from your favourite Eurovision acts. As well as YouTube to see our reactions to the news in the run up to the 2022 contest in Turin!