It has not been long since Little Big’s Eurovision entry ‘Uno’ broke the 100 Million Views barrier on the official Eurovision Youtube channel, and gathering the most likes ever on the channel. Now, Little Big has taken over Eurovision 2018 winner Netta, as holding the most-viewed video ever on the official Eurovision Youtube channel.
Uno a Viral ‘Tik-Tok’ hit
Since the release of ‘Uno’ it has become a viral hit through social media apps such; especially in Tik-Tok where the #UnoVisionChallenge has trended and has been viewed over 309 Million Times on the app.
Поздравляю @littlebig с премьерой трека😳❤️ ##unovisionchallenge♬ UNO – Little Big
Current most-viewed videos on Youtube
At the time of writing (19.07.2020; 20:00CET), the current top ten viewed on the Eurovision Youtube page are as follows:
- Russia – Little Big – Uno – Music Video (2020)
- Israel – Netta – Toy – Music Video (2018)
- Germany – Lena – Satellite – Music Video (2010)
- France – Jessy Matador – Allez Ola Olé – Music Video (2010)
- Sweden – Loreen – Euphoria – Grand Final Live Performance (2012)
- Sweden – Måns Zelmerlöw – Heroes – Grand Final Live Performance (2015)
- Israel – Netta – Toy – Grand Final Live Performance (2018)
- Russia – Sergey Lazarev – You Are The Only One – Grand Final Live Performance (2016)
- Finland – Lordi – Hard Rock Hallelujiah – Grand Final Live Performance (2006)
- Austria – Conchita Wurst – Rise Like a Phoenix – Second Semi-Final Live Performance (2014)
On behalf of the ESCXTRA team, we would like to congratulate Little Big on achieving this feat.
Be sure to stay updated by following @ESCXTRA on Twitter, @escxtra on Instagram and liking our Facebook page for the latest updates! Also, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to see our reactions to the over the coming months.