In the run-up to the cancellation of the Eurovision Song Contest, a number of pre-parties began to cancel/postpone their respective Pre-Parties. Among them was Madrid’s Pre-PartyES, which will take place tomorrow in the form of Pre-PartyES at Home.
Now, Eurovision Spain have revealed the 24 acts that will be performing for viewers online as part of the PrePartyES at Home. 21 of these artists were due to perform at the 2020 Eurovision Song Contest, and four are former Eurovision and Junior Eurovision artists.
The show will be streamed via YouTube on April 11th, starting at 22.00 CET.
The show will be hosted by Barei (Spain 2016), Blas Canto (Spain 2020), Krista Siegfrids (Finland 2013) and Victor Escudero (Eurovision.tv).
The artists due to participate at Eurovision 2020 who will be performing tomorrow are:
- 🇸🇮 Ana Soklic
- 🇩🇪 Ben Dolic
- 🇨🇿 Benny Cristo
- 🇭🇷 Damir Kedzo
- 🇮🇹 Diodato
- 🇨🇭 Gjon’s Tears
- 🇺🇦 Go_A
- 🇷🇸 Hurricane
- 🇬🇧 James Newman
- 🇮🇪 Lesley Roy
- 🇦🇺 Montaigne
- 🇲🇩 Natalia Gordienko
- 🇷🇴 Roxen
- 🇱🇻 Samanta TĪna
- 🇸🇲 Senhit
- 🇸🇪 The Mamas
- 🇱🇹 The Roop
- 🇧🇾 VAL
- 🇲🇰 Vasil
- 🇧🇬 Victoria
The guest performers for the evening are as follows:
- 🇪🇸 Lucia Perez (Eurovision 2011)
- 🇪🇸 Melani (Junior Eurovision 2019)
- 🇪🇸 Soraya (Eurovision 2009)
- 🇺🇦 Zlata Ognevich (Eurovision 2013)
To pay tribute to the Eurovision 2020 candidates
When the event was confirmed by the organisers, they mentioned that they had three objectives:
- They want to pay tribute to the candidates that were due to represent their countries in Rotterdam,
- To accompany the Eurovision fans as they are in seclusion at home.
- To vindicate this health emergency, which does not understand borders, which led to people to stay at home.
In the meantime, be sure to stay updated by following @ESCXTRA on Twitter, @escxtra on Instagram and liking our Facebook page for the latest updates! Also, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to see our reactions to the over the coming months.