Full televoting results and jury member names for Depi Evratesil have been announced today. The results reveal that Athena Manoukian received the full 12 points from nine out of ten jury members. However, she was not so popular in the televote finishing over 2,500 votes behind televote winner Vladimir Arzumanyan.
The international jury included Eurovision Heads of Delegation and former Eurovision producers who seemingly sung their praises for the former X Factor act, Athena Manoukian.
A near clean sweep with the jury
Athena scored 12 points from nine out of the ten jury members, including full marks from the international jury. The jury members can be seen below:
- 🇧🇾 Olga Salamkha – Head of Delegation
- 🇮🇱 Tali Eshkoli – Eurovision 2019 producer
- 🇬🇪 Natia Mshvenieradze – Head of Delegation
- 🇲🇹 Gordon Bonello – Junior Eurovision creative producer, 2014-2018
- 🇷🇺 Ekaterina Orlova – Head of Delegation
- 🇦🇲 Armen Sargsyan – Creative producer at ARMTV
- 🇦🇲 Tereza Karimyan – Programme director at ARMTV
- 🇦🇲 Tigran Danielyan – PR Director at ARMTV
- 🇦🇲 Stepan Zagaryan – ARMTV board member
- 🇦🇲 Yervand Erznkyan – Artist, composer and artistic director
What’s Going On, Mama?
Junior Eurovision 2010 winner, Vladimir Arzumanyan won the SMS vote with 3,344 votes. Vladimir was over 2,000 votes ahead of ERNA in second place, showing he was popular with the Armenian public. Not enough votes to win the whole selection though! You can see the full voting breakdown below:
|Vladimir Arzumanyan||3344 votes|
|Athena Manoukian||662 votes|
|Sergey & Nikolay Harutyunov||619 votes|
|Gabriel Jeeg||490 votes|
|Miriam Baghdasaryan||440 votes|
|Karina EVN||149 votes|
|Arthur Aleq||135 votes|
|Hayk Music||63 votes|
|EVA Rida||56 votes|
With a total of 168 points, Athena Manoukian won the selection and will represent Armenia at the 2020 Eurovision Song Contest, with “Chains on You”.
Are you happy that Athena won? Would have you preferred Vladimir to represent Armenia in Rotterdam?
Let us know in the comments below and on social media @ESCXTRA.