The Junior Eurovision 2020 Common Song ‘Move The World’ has been shown for the first time. During the Opening Ceremony, Viki Gabor was invited to perform the song.
Every year organisers of the Junior Eurovision Cong Contest present their ‘Common Song’ – a song written around the slogan and theme for the current contest. Gromee, a Polish music producer and DJ who represented Poland at the Eurovision Song Contest in 2018, produced the Common Song. He also produced ‘Share The Joy’ – last year’s Common Song in Gliwice. Junior Eurovision 2019 winner Viki Gabor performed this year’s song ‘Move The World’ on an impressive animated stage with virtual graphics – something we may see more of during the final on Sunday.
The running order
Viki Gabor earlier in the opening ceremony drew the first, last and Polish performance position for the live show on Sunday 29 November. Producers later determined the full running order as follows:
- Germany: Susan – “Stronger With You”
- Kazakhstan: Karakat Bashanova – “Forever”
- Netherlands: Unity – “Best Friends”
- Serbia: Petar Aničić – “Heartbeat”
- Belarus: Arina Pehtereva – “Aliens”
- Poland: Ala Tracz – “I’ll Be Standing”
- Georgia: Sandra Gadelia – You Are Not Alone
- Malta: Chanel Monseigneur – “Chasing Sunsets”
- Russia: Sofia Feskova – “My New Day”
- Spain: Soleá – “Palante”
- Ukraine: Oleksandr Balabanov – “Vidkryvay”
- France: Valentina – “J’imagine”
Be sure to stay updated by following @ESCXTRA on Twitter, @escxtra on Instagram, and liking our Facebook page for the latest updates! Also, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel to see our reactions to the news in the upcoming months.